ETSY VANCOUVER MARKET - WINTER 2018
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH WESBROOK VILLAGE'S WINTER FESTIVAL IS LOOKING FOR VENDORS!
ARE YOU A LOCAL ARTISAN WHO'S LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR CREATIONS TO THE MASSES? DURING OUR ANNUAL WESBROOK VILLAGE WINTER FESTIVAL THIS YEAR ON DECEMBER 1 AND 2, WE WILL BE PARTNERING WITH ETSY VANCOUVER TO HOST THEIR ETSY VANCOUVER MARKET! DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO EXHIBIT YOUR UNIQUE HANDMADE CREATIONS AT THIS PREMIER LOCALLY SUPPORTED SHOPPING EVENT.
- Date: Dec. 1 & 2, 2018
- Time: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Location: Wesbrook Community Centre (3335 Webber Ln, Vancouver, BC, V6S 0H3)
- Let’s get ready to SHOP + PARTY + ART + CRAFT!
- Free visitor parking
- A crowd favourite, the swag bag, will offer up the popular and highly coveted swag bags for the first 50 adult shoppers in line when we open to the public at 10:00am
- These reusable tote bags – chock full of handmade products – have become a thing of legend, and shoppers have been known to arrive three hours early to stand in line for one!
Other activities around Wesbrook Village at the festive Winter Festival:
- Balloon Winter Wonderland, housed in the 1,600 square foot Wesbrook Welcome Centre (3378 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver BC, V6S 0A8)
- This wonderland is going to be made out of 2,000+ balloons!
- DIY make and take crafts
- Live music
- Bars and restaurants on-site
- Fun activities from various merchants